Technical Report: Cylinder Liners
- Demote the cylinder head height without interference in the housing channel support shirt on the cylinder heads.
- Before mounting the cylinders liners carefully clean the seats in block checking whether it suffered no deformation.
- Apply grease to the surface of the cylinder liner. The dried on cylinder liners usually has a measured relative to the cylinder block must be mounted with tight fit.
- After installation you must accurately measure the diameter of the cylinder liners. The accuracy of the diameter is the brunishing the intern diameter.
- Dry cylinder liners with collar may not exceed the face of the block should be the same height face or be below no later than 0.10mm.
- RIC cylinder liners are manufactured entirely in its manufacturing facilities located in São José dos Campos, São Paulo, Brazil.
- The cylinder liners are made of RIC centrifugation process monitored by spectrometry.
- Their machining is performed using CNC lathes and turning centers last generation.